Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Day Card Paper Bag





Hi Everyone!

This project was made out of a paper bag that I folded in half.  Paper bags make great cards because you   can use the open end for extra storage of tags or letters.  For the front cover I made a cardboard heart with a button and string enclosure.  A also added some fabric wine colored rosettes that I had in my stash.   

   Happy Valentine's Day!

   God bless, Chan

This card was made with Glitz Paper Pack "Pretty in Pink".  It has a lovely array of pinks, creams, and browns. 

I stained the edges of the entire project with Tim Holtz Distress Ink  in Vintage Photo.

Rose Pink seam binding was used to cover the seam in the middle.  


You can see the rose pink seam binding here on the backside.  This helps to cover up the paper bag on the seam.


Here are the three tags that I made.  I also made three heart charms for the tags.  

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment